Make Time To Buy A Car

Everyone that comes in seems to be in a rush. First, I know they are terrified of car dealerships, but believe me salemen dont bite! We are there to help you make an informed decision. Dont come car shopping when you know you have a doctors appointment in 30 minutes. Get an idea on the internet of the type of car you wish to buy and then take the time to drive and get to know the auto a little better. Do not rush into a sale. When I say this, I do not mean take 3 months to buy a car. I mean take a few hours to go over the car, dont look at one and say that is what I want. I myself, will not sell you a car without a test drive, but there are many sales people that will throw you in the car, slam, bam, thank you maam! Find a reputable dealer, find someone who has purchased there and had a good experience, get the same salesman they used. Be loyal to a salesman! Dont talk to one salesman today and then use another tomorrow on the same lot. We work on straight commission. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive