Fake being cool and you can write about anything!

Hey Natalie Naff - they're called cars, please write about some.

Natalie's a tattooed, wannabe-vintage-tshirt -wearing Road Test Editor at Autoweek. Her column this week (linked) is a fascinating tale of her trying to smoke on a balcony in California. There's no mention of any vehicle whatsoever. How about how you can't get an ashtray in cars anymore? How about what smoking does to depreciation? How about how the H3 has been shown to cause cancer? (I made that last one up). But, seriously, what the hell?

Gee, Natalie - please tell me more. Share your insights and gift of wordsmithship with the rest of us. Or, give me a god damn break. I get that Autoweek sees how old-school they are - so let's get a hip, young smoker chick to write a little column of her feelings and oh-so 'with the kids' experiences.

Eh, sorry. I'm young(ish) and I even smoke. And I still don't buy it. Talk about cars - I'll get all the hip person commentary from people who aren't from Detroit, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive