I Hate

Bike Snob NYC is really bringing the hate today. Here's some more:

I Hate:

- People who sing with their hands. Not deaf people (although what would be the point?) - I mean people who actually sing and move their hands so it makes them seem more soulful...and the more needlessly they move their hands the more needless notes there seems to be (i.e. half the American Idol auditions and the aspiring vocalist singing the National Anthem at a high school basketball game.)

- People who leave their bags on the seat next to them on the train. If this is you, I will purposefully sit next to you just to make you move your bag even if there other open seats - which I would then sit in and place MY bag on the floor so as not to be a rude piece of shit.

- People who can't parallel park.

- People who are grossed out by vegetables. Or any healthy food for that matter. I knew a guy in college who ate maybe 80% of his meals at Chili's - and maybe 50% of that was baby back ribs. I don't ever want to see that guy again.

- People who never walk anywhere. But then this is redundant because they are also usually the same people who only eat food out of a brightly colored paper sack, can't parallel park or be bothered to give a shit about anybody else around them, and who listen to Mariah Carey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive