F*$% this

Updated 3/22: Decent ride this morning...Logan Square up to Bryn Mawr, to California to Pratt to Warren Park, back down Ridge/Ravenswood/Damen to Division to Milwaukee to Halsted to 33rd to MLK to 35th and the Lake. Got a sweet picture of the Stephan A. Douglas tomb, and then I made it to the studio.

We are having problems with the 2inch tape machine right now, so I am passing the time here...this is potentially a weekend killer, and as this is my last weekend...it could be a disastrously anti-climactic ending to my time in The Midnight Shows...

Sorry for the stream-of-conscious babbling...thanks for playing Scrabulous with me while I sit around awaiting my fate...hold tight and keep your fingers crossed...


-----------------------------
Fuck you.


Fuck no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive