Tuesday Hate

Guys who stand in the middle urinal when the restroom is empty, or use the stall/urinal next to you when others are empty. Sub-hate: the splatter beneath the urinal. Are you telling me you can't get in all into 6 square feet of porcelain? Urinals are really just disgusting. Contemplating going 100% bowl, sit or stand.

Sick people. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. It's gone, but I might have a little drainage going on. Hitting the airborne hard. Not sick, per se, to call in but it's definitely going around, and I canNOT be getting sick now. It all started when a manager showed up with nearly full-blown flu and infected everybody like it was "28 Days Later." My knuckles look like I've just won a UFC bout from all the hand-washing. And the worst of it is:

I just saw a guy take a cookie out of the bowl, look at it, and put it back and take another one. Cookie Alert Issued.

Hybrid cars are still cars. Their fuel savings are barely half that of an '80s Geo Metro and now they're driving up insurance premiums as well. Wanna go green? Ride a bike. Then be smug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive