7 things I missed at Burning Man - But Mutant Vehicles Rock!!!


In spite of being denied entry into this years Burning Man with my Mercedes Pens Art Car for not being "mutant" enough, I will post this video about mutant vehicles on the playa. These Mutant Vehicles are amazing and wonderful and a big thumbs up for all who make them possible. The time and dedication that goes into these creations is commendable. On the other hand being denied entry by the "DMV Hotties" probably was a blessing in disguise because I was able to:

1) Not have to go into debt to finance the trip and entry into Burning Man
2) Not have to look at naked people
3) Not have my bike stolen
4) Not have to use a portable toilet
5) Not have to deal with yahoos (of the obnoxious variety)
6) Not have to eat dust
7) Not have to spend a month cleaning my art car

Overall I stayed home, had fun, took lots of showers, got lots of rest, spend valuable time with my family and my car wasn't ruined by playa dust. If your like me and have had enough with "burn-a-man-ia" you might find this article called 10 Things I Hate About Burning Man a good read. I also found another event called Burning Toast Man, that might be the answer to the Burning Man dilemma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive