Photo Dump


Katy and I...apparently we've just put new batteries in the camera


A view of the city during my last sprint workout.

Apple Cider Century Weekend, Three Rivers MI


Katy and Henry in the row boat at Mark's Cottage


Baby in Sunlight with Warning Sticker


Mark, Jamie, and Stocky...w/ accommodations


Mark's backyard, lucky bastard.


One of my earlier attempts in the day at a backwards shot. Note the jackass who still makes the picture interesting. I have no idea who this person is.


Ah, there we go.


The guys.


The gals.


SPONSOR FAIL.


Mark and some grapes. They smelled exactly like Kool-Ade. I don't recall California smelling like that. Is that why nobody buys Midwestern wine except Republicans?


Talking with his mouth full.


Team Kenda came along for the ride.


Confusion reigns.


100 miles later.

Birthday at Kit Kat and Azucar


My present from Katy...there's a bike in it!


Katy and Debi


Jeff and Me


Halfprice 'Tinis


Jeff, Me, Mark


Drag Queen.


BFF!


Drunk and Happy


El Jefe.


Vina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive