Batmobile Discovered in Christmas Gingerbread House

Hiding in a parade



On a recent trip to visit an amazing Christmas gingerbread house (see video) I discovered what I believe to be the real secret Batmobile hiding lair. It wasn't deep in some underground cave but in the most unsuspecting place imaginable. I discovered this Bat mobile Art Car replica (not shown here) in the garage of this incredible lit house which I had the pleasure of being dragged to on Christmas eve by my sister in law. Since I went to all this trouble to write this up I thought maybe there were more of these budget mods hiding around the country, so here they are.

Hiding out front


Hiding in Texas



Hiding at a VW convention


Hiding outdoors


Hiding in the front yard


Hiding in a trailer park

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive