Car Salesman Tips; Sell More Cars!

I am going to give my #1 tip to sale more cars in the economic times we are in! Everyone that has been selling cars for some time now would agree that this is the hardest time we have seen for some time. You have to call your existing customers and "Love the one your with" because you do not know when you will see another.

But, for my all time favorite tip to sell more cars. When you first hear this you will say that it does not work, but give it a try and I bet you will thank me later! Get a paper and look in the "Cars For Sale" section. Go through this section and call about these cars for sale and tell the individual that you work at a car lot and you may have someone interested in their vehicle. You are not lying because your used car manager is interested in buying the car in the form of a trade. Ask the person if they are replacing the car or are just trying to sell. You will be surprised at the number of individuals that say they are going to buy a car as soon as they sell that car. Now, you have something to talk about. What if I can trade with you and give you what you are asking for the car? Everyone knows that this is the end of year and the deals do not get better than what they are right now. It may be wise to trade and take a lesser amount for the car and save more on the one they are buying.

You will be very surprised if you take this idea and run with it. Here is why it works. You are calling to help them and they are very eager to talk with you because you are approaching them in a different manner than if they walk on your lot. I have sold numerous cars this way and I think you will too. Just send me all the referals!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive