Cash In On Car Insurance Funny Sign


instructions for how to cash in your car insurance
Originally uploaded by jasoneppink

So your behind on your car note, take the plunge and cash in on your Car Insurance! That is a JOKE of course. I just thought it was a funny sign.

I like signs because it makes me think I can draw; stick people, stick cars, etc. I can do that! Maybe I should apply for Graphic Road Sign Artist, it even sounds important.



MORE FUNNY ROAD SIGNS:
Wits End Funny Road Sign
Mountain Lion Funny Road Sign
You Will Never Get To Work On Time Road Sign
Stupid Road Sign
Funny Message Road Sign
Devil Professor Road Sign?

Be sure and check out these other Car Salesman Jokes and Car Lot Humor;
Car Salesman Joke; Eyeglasses
Green Pea (New Car Salesman) Prank
Car Salesman Joke-Flying Cars
Car Salesman Joke-A Little Tail
Service Department Joke
Mexican Joke
Transmission Joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive