Star Wars Art Cars II - Revenge of the Art Trucks

I got an email the other day from Pete owner of GalacticBinder who sent me a link to some pretty amazing Star Wars Art Cars, Vans and Trucks. When I saw these I knew that without them ACC would not be complete so I had to post these. Pete also claims that his site is the biggest Star Wars directory in the world. I think he is right and if you are a big Star Wars fan its the place to go for all kinds of interesting and odd Star Wars stuff. By the way I think Art Car Central is the biggest Art Car directory in the world now with over 450 entries. SO if you are a fan here are a few more Star Wars Art Cars you cant live without.

Star Wars Van Art Car
Star Wars Van Art Car

Star Wars Darth Maul Art Van
Star Wars Darth Maul Art Van

Star Wars Phantom Menace Big Rig Art Trucks
Star Wars Phantom Menace Big Rig Art Trucks

Star Wars Custom Art Van
Star Wars Custom Art Van

Star Wars Art Camper
Star Wars Art Camper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive