I've stopped (health) caring...

Was that a moth that flew out of Palin's mouth?? It's not euthanasia, it's end-of-life counseling, and the traditional health care plan that she, and you, subscribe to includes it as well. They all do.

And apparently, the high journalistic standards employed by my uncle in sending this to clog up my inbox are all that a major newspaper should need as well.

However, a good friend of mine recently pointed out those lopsided "I want change" polls we heard so much about during Obama's runaway campaign are now be disabused and are coming back to bite the President in the ass. "Yes, I want change!" is a little more vague than, "I want my health care cheaper!"

Throw in a lot of disinformation - on both sides - and when combined with the general state of ignorance - on both sides - it's no wonder people are getting angry. But this is far from any kind of grass roots organization - on both sides.

What's next? Brown shirts vs. black shirts?

I've stopped caring, about the actual reform, because no matter what happens, nothing good will come of it. It's not heath care that needs reforming. We need reforming. Our health care system used to work pretty well when there was much less a demand on it.

Our priorities are incredibly skewed, and nobody wants to fix the problem since it will mean a few less Almighty Dollars in their pockets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive