Snake Art Cars - Kevins GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car

GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car - Rear View
GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car - Rear View

GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car - Side View
GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car - Side View

Inspiration for the GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car
Inspiration for the GI-Joe Cobra Rattler Art Car

I finally got around to the most sought after car in the world, the snake art car because last week was like snake central. I go a second email from Kevin owner of the Hundai Cobra Art Car shown above explaining to me why he though his cobra car was a good candidate for art car central. Then I kept finding snake pens around the house and one in the car when my phone went missing. Then I went to the county faire and my kids wanted to see the snake exhibit. Snakes every where, so I finally gave in and decided to get this over with and post Kevin's cobra art car. I showed Kevin the real snake car and asked him if he though his car was up to par for consideration to ACC, here is what he said:

"I'm sure you will see that the whole car is in theme of a G.I.Joe/Cobra Vehicle and a lot of effort and design went into it. While I enjoyed the cobra car link you sent me I feel as though my car has a lot more artistic design complexity over a simple repeating snake scale pattern wrap on a car.

I'm also including a pic of the cobra rattler toy that my car's theme is based on, please view it to compare my car and the the theme I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks again, your blog is fun to look at!"

Kevin H.
Kevin thanks for your submission and I apologize for the long wait into ACC. I am sure it was well worth the wait. I also added other snake Art Cars so as not to excluded any o the other Snake Art Cars.

Snake Car - Covered in Vinal Wrap and "Real" snakes.
Snake Car - Covered in Vinal Wrap and
(snake car that Kevin mentioned in his email to me)

Snake Art Car - Truck actually "hand" painted.
Snake Art Car - Truck actually hand painted
Photo by Eli the Bearded

Snake Van - Printed Vinal Wrap
Snake Van - Printed Vinal Wrap
Photo by Akbar Simonse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive