Can You Save With Geico Car Insurance?



If you have a TV, you have seen the Gecko on the commercial for Geico Car Insurance. The Question, can you save money with Geico Car Insurance?

I am writing in the hopes of hearing from other readers to see if they saved money? You can leave a comment in the comment section below. Please dont tell me who saved you the most money, just if you saved money with Geico or did not save money with Geico.

I can only speak from personal experience, but I did save money when I switched to Geico. I actually switched long before the commercials, but probably did call because of the Gecko! He has to be the cutest thing! I saved about $30 per month, but I only have liability. If it were full coverage it may have been a greater savings.

Paying too much for car insurance? See how much you could save with GEICO. Get a FREE quote today. Let me know if you saved from the Car Insurance you have now or if there were no savings, let me know. I call it the Geico Car Insurance Challenge! It will be unbiased so please be honest if you saved money or did not save money. Good luck and the worst thing that could happen is you have to change Insurance Carriers because you saved money with the Gecko!

Subscribe to Car Buying Tips To Save You Money by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive